Our CEO Justin Perron, will be providing C-Suite and Board-level cybersecurity training with live exercises, whiteboarding, and more!
The last few years have taught executives some valuable lessons:
- Executives are the highest-value targets for cyber criminals. There’s even a term for it called “Whaling”
- Relying solely on technical teams without this knowledge has led to billions of dollars in revenue, intellectual property, data and reputational loss.
- CEOs and Board Executives are being held financially and legally liable for cybersecurity-related negligence.
- CEOs spend much of their time in reactive mode, but when a crisis arises, more than 85% of their time is spent dealing with a crisis like a cyber attack.
- Executives don’t have to be highly technical to understand how to identify and mitigate risk to their business.
- Executives who become more cyber-aware are far more likely to have the right cybersecurity protections in place and to create a security rich company culture.
In this monthly, in-person training you will be able to answer the following questions and many more!
- What is the impact of cyber risks on our company and what measures are in place to address them?
- How does our executive leadership stay informed about cyber risks and their impact on the business?
- How does our cybersecurity program align with industry standards and best practices?
- What is the frequency and nature of cyber incidents detected in a typical week, and when do we notify our executive leadership?
- To what extent is our incident response plan comprehensive, and how often is it tested?