For years, the approach to cyber security has been reactive. Today’s market is full of reactive solutions in just two categories:
- Traditional security controls that rely on blacklists, rules and signatures.
- AI and Machine Learning technologies that rely on analysis of malicious traffic after it has entered the network
There are serious problems with this approach that have resulted in data breaches costing trillions of dollars:
- 100% of all major data breaches that have occurred were using security solutions in both categories above.
- The average attack executes in less than 30 seconds.
- They are looking in the wrong places!