Network Detection and Response
Stops ransomware in its tracks by disrupting the cyber kill chain and eliminating malicious traffic before an alert is generated.
WHAT CHALLENGES ARE WE SOLVING TOGETHER?
- In 100% of successful data breaches, traditional reactive security controls like firewalls, antivirus, and log monitoring have been bypassed.
- The attacker has been hiding inside of networks for an average of 280 days. Reactive solutions often fail to detect this hidden movement until it’s far too late.
- There is a shortage of 600,000+ cybersecurity professionals in the USA and 4 million+ globally.
- IT and information security teams are overwhelmed by false positives and alerts, preventing them from proactively improving the security posture of their organization.
Stop Ransomware in REAL TIME without human intervention. Get results NOT alerts!
For years, the approach to cyber security has been reactive. Today’s market is full of reactive solutions in just two categories:
- Traditional security controls that rely on blacklists, rules and signatures.
- AI and Machine Learning technologies that rely on analysis of malicious traffic after it has entered the network.
There are serious problems with this approach that have resulted in data breaches costing billions of dollars in damage:
- 100% of all major data breaches that have occurred were using reactive security solutions.
- The average attack executes in less than 30 seconds.
- IT and Security professionals are looking in the wrong places!
Reactive vs. Proactive Security
Reactive security is allowing threat actors to compromise businesses of all sizes with ease. Check out this guide to understand the benefits of moving from a reactive, traditional security posture to a proactive, cyber resilient organization.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- We will schedule a network architecture scoping call with your technical team to understand your environment and existing security controls. Based on your goals, we will decide which threatlNTELLIGENCE delivery Mechanism you will need – cloud, physical, or hybrid. threatlNTELLIGENCE will then be configured and shipped to your desired physical location or scheduled for configuration in your chosen cloud environment.
- We will coordinate tracking information and/or installation date. Virtual Machine environment configurations will be handled in step 1.
- Device installation and testing will take 45 minutes. Network downtime will be less than 15 minutes.
- We will meet for a threatlNTELLIGENCE review call to provide a clear view of all of the blocked attacks including who attempted the attack, how many times they tried, from which device, and what kind of attack they attempted.
- We will work together to continuously improve the maturity of your information security program:
- Zero Trust Architecture: Audit and improvements to asset inventory, users, groups, privileges, policies, and network architecture.
- Technical Controls: Through a combination of manual and automated processes, we can improve the efficiency and value of your firewalls/gateways, endpoint detection and response, SIEM logs, Microsoft 365 environment, cloud environments, and more! If you recently entered into a lengthy cybersecurity contract, we will help you get more out of it!
SCHEDULE YOUR threatINTELLIGENCE LIVE FORENSICS TODAY!
Managed Cybersecurity Testimonials
We called him (Justin) from our car and he answered right away. He put a team together after an hour and a half. The task force from 13 Layers were on top of it and they took care of us before we even had the time to speak about money. The way they approached the [process], I was sure that it would cost us much more than that…. We were able to come back to normal operations within a couple of days, and the way they handled it was amazing. It’s rare to see anybody be able to react almost immediately. We hadn’t even taken care of any money or signed anything yet, and I came in the next morning and these guys from Kentucky were already going! The box was here within 48 hours. We were able to come back to normal operations within a couple of days, and the way they handled it was amazing. Full Video Review Here
We are honored to recommend 13 Layers to provide cyber threat security. They have been providing outstanding service to our organization for the past three years. The protection of cyber threats to any organization is critical to the day-to-day business and to protect data and resources. The threats are continual, and 13 Layers stops the attempted breaches on a daily basis. We have never had a breach. We trust them emphatically for our security requirements. We unequivocally recommend you select 13 Layers as your cyber security company.
Our company was cyber-attacked with a very sophisticated Banking Trojan Virus. The virus attempted to gain access to our servers through our individual PC’s. Once deployed, it was a battle for 120 straight hours to protect our data. FINALLY, one of our staff members pulled me aside and his exact words, “this will require a level of expertise that will far exceed 98% of the industry people you will find to rectify this issue, but I know a company in that 2% and they called 13 Layers.” Immediately, I made the call to 13 Layers at 10:00 pm at night. Within the hour, the 13 Layers team were remotely logged in working on the issue. Within 4 hours, our main threat had been limited. It didn’t take a rocket scientist to know why. I immediately hired 13 Layers. The industry knowledge, accessibility, detailed reports, and thorough explanation put my mind at ease. I truly owe a lot more than just the bill I received from 13 Layers.
13 Layers Cybersecurity Newsletter
What’s new and what’s hot. The latest threat intelligence from around the industry.